Anger Management Workshop for Kids and Teens
Time: Ages 6-12- 9:00am-12:00pm, Ages 13-18- 1:00pm-4:00pm
Location: Mental Health Association, 555 N. Woodlawn, Ste 3105 Wichita, KS 67208
Fee: $40/workshop (cash/check/credit)
Topic/Goals of Workshop:
- Who creates your anger - identifying your personal triggers
- How stress fuels your anger
- The Anger Cycle-how you keep it going
- Types of Anger-passive, aggressive, constructive
- Preventive measures-learn how to recognize your anger early
- Calming techniques & self coping strategies
- How to cope with escalating states of anger by recognizing the signs
- Developing effective communication skills
- How to be more assertive without being aggressive
- Effective problem solving routines
- How to practice controlling your anger
- How to overall improve your relationships
WORKSHOP DATE OFFERINGS
- Saturday, Jan 12, 2013
- Saturday, Feb 9, 2013
- Saturday, March 9, 2013
- Saturday, April 13, 2013
- Satuday, May 11, 2013
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Registration deadline is always the Monday one week prior to the workshop.
- Workshop will have a minimum/maximum registration, if minimum registration is not met, you will be notified 3-5 days prior and refunded in full.
- Payment and Registration can be completed online through our website (www.mhasck.org) or mailed, faxed, emailed or paid in person at MHA. There is a $20.00 return check fee.
*A certificate of completion will be given at end of workshop for full day of attendance.
Parent participation is not required but is encouraged. Accompanying adults will NOT be expected to pay a fee.
Shalan Field x 239 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, May 11th