MHASCK Education Services
Our agency partners with Mental Health America - National, to increase awareness that mental illnesses are real, common, and treatable.
The Education Department gives presentations to increase knowledge about mental illness/mental health issues to community groups, churches, colleges, senior citizens and schools. In addition, screenings for depression, anxiety disorders, alcohol and eating disorders are available and, literature about mental health/illness is available upon request.
National Institute of Mental Health Constituency Outreach Program
MHA acts as the outreach partner with NIMH in the State of Kansas. The purpose of the initiative is to deliver science based mental health information to the public and health care professionals through seminars and community education.
For more information
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health Clinical Trials
- National Institute of Drug Abuse
- National Institute of Drub Abuse Clinical Trials Network
- National Institute of Health